Tuesday 11 October 2011

Flea Market Find - French Country Style Dining Table

This is the lovely finished product of the old dining table I bought at the Flea Market near here. It needed refinishing on the top to deal with some deep scratches.  The bottom and legs were painted yellow and I repainted them a soft cream to go with the rest of the woodwork.  The chairs are finds from the side of the road, the bench was purchased at a garage sale and the material that I covered the chairs and bench with is a find from Goodwill!  I love the way it goes with my blue and white china in the plate rack on the wall and with my oh so fabulous, French inspired, great, big chandelier.  The result is so pretty and welcoming!

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and love it. Your covered benches are so cute. I am a new follower. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete